MEXICO AUTOMOTIVE TODAY and TOMORROW -
AND VALUE CHAIN MARKET OEM-TIER-1 TO TIER-N Suppliers
Download AKJ Mexico Präsentation .... -
Next meetings at (for members of the AKJ)
- BASF / LERMA - February 27/28 - registrate
- BOCAR in San Luis Potosi - April 23/24 - registrate
- RASSINI FRENOS SAN MARTIN in Puebla – June 25/26 - registrate
- BMW in San Luis Potosi – September 24/25 - registrate
The automotive industry of Mexico is significantly increasing in the forthcoming years. Incresing in volumes, product complexity, supply chain network complexity. Furthermore facing challenges in improving productivity, quality and competitiveness.
This outlooks require more cooperation for common improvements between the partners of the Supply Chain. Integrating OEM´s, system suppliers, service providers and logistics companies. The working group is open for all who haven an interest in a higher level of innovation, quality and productivity in the automotive industry.
To achieve this, the working group has to be informed about current processes and expected/planned innovations in supply chain and production. Based on these result, the work group can discuss further developments.The exchange of best practices of the processes in the plants and supply chains will drive a higher level of competitiveness in all companies which involved in the workging group.
- Meeting - February, 22/23, 2018 at BASF in Lerma
- Meeting - April, 26/27, 2018 at Dycsa in Guadalajara
- Meeting - June, 28/29, 2018 at BRP, Queretaro
- Meeting - Sept, 27/28, Brose, Queretaro
- Meeting at Brose in Queretaro - 16th/17th of February
- Meeting at Bosch in Toluca - 27th/28th of April
- Meeting at EDAG und ABAT in Puebla - 29th/30th of June
- Meeting at AUDI in San José, Puebla - 28th/29th of September
- Conference AKJ Mexico, Puebla - 7th/8th of November - More
- 13th/14th of October in Queretaro - done
- 30th June/1st July in Mexico City - done
- 28th/29th April in San Luis Potosi, planned visit: General Motors - done
- 25th/26th February in Aguascalientes with visit at Nissan plant - done
- 2015, December 3th/4th - done...
- 2015, September24th/25th - done
- 2015, Juni 11./12. - done
- 2015, April 23./24. at Hella - done
- 2015, Februar 19./20. at Bosch, Toluca - done
- 6./7. of Feruary in Puebla at EDAG/Brose/Puebla - done...
- 3./4. of April in Puebla at EDAG/Volkswagen - done...
- 12./13. of June in Irapuato at Getrag-Ford - done...
- 4./5. of September in Mexico City at Ford and Tec - done...
- 16./17. of October in Ayala /Morelos at Continental - more...
- November - AKJ CeDIAM Conference 2014 - more...
Logistics and Production at the automotive industrie
Letzte Änderung am Montag, 3. Februar 2020 um 10:13:35 Uhr.