Contact and Legal disclaimer
Conference Office Germany
Phone: +49 681 95431-0
Conference Office India
Will be define in July 2016
Prof. Dr. Thomas Korne, HTW, mail...
Prof. Dr. Klaus-J. Schmidt, AKJ/IPL, mail....
Coodination external affairs
with German and Indian Companies
BMW Plant Chennai or vicinity
other/additional location will be named to participants and speakers/moderators
No 36, Mahindra World City, 1st Cross Road 1st Main Road 2nd Avenue
Chengalpattu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603002
Responsible for the content of this website:
Prof. Dr. Klaus-J. Schmidt, c/o AKJ Automotive
Heinrich-Barth-Str. 32, 66115 Saarbrücken
Phone: +49 681 95431 23
Data protection statement and exclusion of liability
When you access the internet offerings of the AKJ Automotive, you agree to the following regulations and/or statements. If you do not wish to do so, do not enter the following pages. If you have questions, please turn to the data protection officer of the htw saar.
Saarland Data Protection Act with the Project AKJ Automotive
As a public body, the htw saar is subject to the provisions of the Saarland Data Protection Act (Saarländischen Datenschutzgesetzes, SDSG). In order to protect your rights, we have implemented technical and organisational measures so that data protection regulations will be observed, including those of external service providers. Subsequently, your data may only be processed if allowed by law or your express consent.
Data transfer via the internet
Please be advised that data transfer via the internet, in particular through e-mail, is largely unsecured at present. It cannot be ruled out that transferred data may be accessed or falsified by unauthorised parties.
When you access our site, data regarding this access will be temporarily stored on our server for data security reasons which may allow identification (e.g., IP address, date, time and pages viewed). This will only be evaluated, if at all, in anonymised form for statistical purposes.
In order to improve the look of our web services, we work with active content in various places. We have checked these contents. If you doubt the integrity of the contents, please contact the webmaster or turn off the active contents in the security settings of your web browser. You can find more information about "Active Contents" from the Federal Office for Information Security (Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik, BSI) (https://www.bsi.bund.de/DE/Home/home_node.html).
Forums and Chats
If this website prompts you to disclose personal information, you do so of your own free will. If you make entries in guestbooks, forums or chats, you must accept the risk that your name and e-mail address will be recorded by search engines.
The contents of this internet site created by the AKJ Automotive as project at the htw saar are subject to German copyright law. Copying, processing, distributing and any type of use beyond what is permitted under copyright law requires written authorisation of the creator and/or rights manager. Downloads and copies of internet content from the AKJ Automotive are only allowed for private use – not commercial use. If the contents of this website were not created by the AKJ Automotive, the copyrights of third parties have been observed. In particular, contents from third parties have been recognised as such. If you become aware of a copyright infringement, please let us know (email@example.com). If we become aware of legal infringements, we will remove the objectionable contents immediately.
Exclusion of liability
1. We make no guarantee regarding the pages accessible on the AKJ Automotive Website. Nor is any liability assumed for the correctness, completeness or applicability of the information contained.
The htw saar assumes no liability for any data protection violations or other legal infringements made by external internet offers to which we have inserted a link. In any case, we dissociate ourselves in particular from offensive, sexist, racist and extremist content.
If only one gender form is used in texts, it is done solely for legibility purposes. The website's statements pertain to both sexes. The same applies to the selection of pictures and images.
2. Any commercial use of these pages, especially distribution for profit, is forbidden.
3. We assume no liability for any data protection violations or other legal infringements made by external websites to which we have inserted a link. The respective editors are responsible for the contents of linked third-party sites. Before setting up these links, the websites of the other providers are checked with the greatest care, and to the best of our knowledge and belief. However, we can make no guarantees regarding the completeness and correctness of the information from linked sites. If our sites are directing you to sites whose content gives rise to objections, please notify us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The htw saar is entitled to make changes or supplements to the information provided without prior notice, and to remove information if necessary. The information on the sites of the AKJ Automotive neither represents nor replaces legal advice.
5. Links from other websites to official sites of the htw saar are released as long as appropriate reference is made to their origin.
6. When using official texts (including excerpts), the original version is definitive – not the version published on the internet site.